KAVAHA EASY BAG
Thanks to the nylon material the bag is easy to knead, even with large root weights.
The high-capacity mesh ensures greater saturation of the extract with Kava’s active ingredients and a clearer experience.
Seal secured with string at the top.
Designed for repeated use – regular cleaning required.
HOW TO PREPARE THE KAVA KAVA DRINK?
To prepare Kava (in Powder form) in the traditional way:
- Place the bag in a bowl.
- Pour 2-3 tablespoons of Kava into the bag (approximately 15 g per serving).
- Pour warm water into the bag – recommended temperature is 30-40 degrees Celsius – 250-350 ml.
- Leave the bag with the Kava in the water until the ground roots have soaked and softened – 5-10 minutes is enough.
- Pull the bag down with the strings at the top. Start kneading and squeezing the Kava – keeping the bag in water or soaking regularly – spend 5-10 minutes doing this until the water is saturated with Kava. It should have a distinctly brownish colour.
- Remove the bag – the used portion can be set aside for re-use.
If you don’t drink the Kava straight away, a sediment may appear in the pot after a while (as in juice). Just stir and the Kava is ready again! Bula!